To Honor My Ballet Dancer Daughter
My teenage daughter Claudia will be away at a ballet school until December, 2015. Her dream is to dance ballet as a professional in the future, and her determination convinced her family that if she is to have a chance to make that dream come true, she truly needs this challenge to work on her basic ballet technique.
Claudia is well aware of the challenges she faces: she doesn’t have the perfect “ballet dancer” body, and she lacked proper training during her initial years as a dancer, so she has some limitations that need to be corrected now before is too late.
It was her passion to dance ballet, her dream to become a ballet dancer, and her determination to make everything possible that made her family decide to let her go to this school.
As her parents are well aware that not all teens have the courage, determination, and opportunities as their daughter. This is why I have decided to honor my daughter—and any other teen with a dream—by donating all profits from her next two Arbonne open houses to the Arbonne Charitable Foundation, which works to promote the development of confidence and self-esteem in teenage girls and boys.
CHANGE STARTS WITH EACH OF US.
Open Houses will be on Friday, September 11 and Monday, September 14, to honor any dancer and teen with a dream.
Email or call for details:
(203) 451- 9355
To learn more
about toxin-free, botanically based skin care, nutrition, and cosmetic products that are PURE, SAFE, and BENEFICIAL, or if you:
· think your kids need some vitamins,
· wonder about the need for calcium for you or your teen and which type you need,
· are considering anti-aging skin care (why, what, how, and how much),
· have sensitive skin,
· are worried about acne treatments,
· want to lose weight,
· need help for your digestion, joints, menopause, or low energy,
· are interested in detox programs,
· are looking for an energy booster,
· want to boost your immunity,
· have a teen or adult in your life practicing a very demanding sport and are interested in helping him/her to get a better performance,
· have ever wanted to learn more about cosmetics and how to use them,
· are looking for a safe skin care product for babies,
· want to understand about mineral sun care and its benefits,
· need help for your hair after the summer,
· are interested in your financial independence and are looking to develop your own highly rewarding business with an ethical and trustworthy company for a minimum investment,
Come and visit one of the Open Houses to find answers to your needs.
And if you can’t make it in person, you can order directly from Arantxa Mateo’s Arbonne Independent Consultant web page, and your purchase will still help the Foundation!
And of course you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. .
Learn about the Arbonne Charitable Foundation in this video:
And see one of the girls who shared her experience with the Arbonne Charitable Foundation in front of nearly 15,000 Arbonne consultants: